In the UK? Looking for solid, great-tasting E Juice? Moreish vape juice could be just what you’ve been looking for…
Moreish Puff E Juice Verdict – (90%)
Moreish Puff Vape Juice Pros:
- Great Selection of Flavors
- 70/30 VG/PG & Nic Salts
- Something For Everybody
- Great Prices
- 10, 30, & 120ML Bottle Sizes
Moreish Puff E Juice Flavors
Moreish Puff does a HUGE range of vape juice. I was sent a box full and spent the proceeding several months working my way through them. Out of all the flavors I was sent – and there were A LOT – I liked 95% of them. And this is rare. Usually, there’s more than a few flavors I dislike intensely whenever I get bulk samples sent my way.
Not with Moreish Puff, though. Nope, Moreish Puff seriously delivers BIG on flavor and because its range is so fast – it does everything from tobacco to fruits and Prosecco flavored vape juice – there really is something for everybody here. Like sweets? You’re covered. Nic Salts? Done. Fruity and dessert-based juices? Yep.
For this reason, it is more or less impossible for me to deliver a verdict on Moreish Puff’s ENTIRE range of E Juices. I can only speak for the ones that I tried, which are detailed in full below:
- Maple Bar Donut – This juice is great. It tastes like just what the name suggests. It’s very sweet and very full of flavor. If you like donut/dessert-based vape juice with a twist of extra sweetness, this one is well worth a look.
- Vanilla Tobacco – I’m a HUGE RY4 fan, so this was one of the first I tried. It’s not as good as TrailBlazer from the VapeBeat Store, but it is a damn fine riff on the classic RY4 flavor. Ideal for those that want tobacco, just with a more developed and well-rounded taste profile.
- Honey & Cream Tobacco – Like an RY4, just much sweeter and smoother, thanks to the addition of honey. I liked this one too, but I did find it a tad too sweet when vaped for days on end. It’s still a great vape that is ideal for those that love their tobacco juices nice and sweet.
- Pear Prosecco – I like Prosecco, I can drink it like water. But I’ve never had an E Juice that used Prosecco as a flavor note before. It kind of works, though, adding a layer of freshness on top of the taste of sweet, ripe pears. Definitely not for everybody, but certainly worth a look if you’re a fan of Prosecco it is worth trying out.
- Sweet Popcorn – I love popcorn, but I really didn’t like this one; it doesn’t really taste of anything, let alone popcorn. This one’s a swing and miss, for me…
- Salted Caramel Popcorn – Slightly better than Sweet Popcorn, but you still get a weird back-ground note that I really don’t like. This is personal preference, of course, so please don’t let me put you off. I just wasn’t keen on either of the popcorn vape juices sent to me.
- Custard – If you like custard, this one is 100% worth your time. It’s sweet and delicate, just like a custard vape juice should be. I demolished a 120ml bottle of this inside a few days. Epic stuff!
- Grape Chilled – One of the best menthol-grape vape juices I’ve tried. Full of flavor, tons of iciness, and plenty to like.
- Mango Chilled – Same as above really, a great all-day vape that you’ll never get tired of, providing you like Mango that is! I do, so this one scored highly with me!
- Pink Raspberry Chilled – Another banger! Great flavor notes, the perfect amount of chill/menthol, and loads of background and foreground flavor. This juice is perfect for anyone that likes fresh, minty fruit-infused vape juice.
Should You Get Some Moreish Puff E-Liquid?
If you’re in the UK and you’re looking for a solid range of well made, great-tasting vape juice, I can wholeheartedly recommend Moreish Puff – it does a great range of great-tasting E Juices, as well as Nic Salts and Shortfills.
I like almost all the samples they sent me. And that never happens. So if you’re looking for some new, UK vape juice to try – give Moreish Puff a whirl. You won’t be disappointed!