New to vaping? Confused about what vape juice to buy? Unsure what PG and VG mean? It’s all good – we got you covered!
First things first: the type of vape juice you use will depend on the type of vape device you have. This is important, so let’s cover this first.
Getting The Right Vape Juice For Your Vape Tank
Here’s a quick breakdown of what you need to know:
- MTL Tanks/Basic Atomizers/Most Pod Vapes – If your tank is MTL, meaning it hits like a cigarette, you need to run higher-PG vape juice or Nic Salts vape juice. The best combination is 50/50 (PG/VG) or Nic Salts.
- Sub-Ohm Tanks/RDAs/RTAs/RDTAs – If you’re running a sub-ohm vape tank, RDA, RTA, or RDTA, you’ll want to use high VG vape juice. Here, you want to go for 70-80% VG. Any lower than that and things can get a little throaty.
The reason? VG is what makes vape juice smooth; PG is what creates the throat hit. Sub-ohm tanks work differently to MTL tanks (and most pod vapes). You draw on them like an inhaler, taking the vapor from the tank directly to your lungs.
You DO NOT want to do this with high PG vape juice, you’ll cough your guts up.
Similarly, you DO NOT want to vape high VG vape juice in most pod vapes and/or MTL tanks. It’ll be too smooth, there’ll be no sensation of “vaping” – on MTL devices you need higher PG or Nic Salts vape juice to create that “throat hit” that MTL vapers, myself included, love so much.
What About Nicotine Strength?
The level of nicotine you use, again, is dependent on the type of vape tank or vape device you’re using.
If you’re using an MTL tank system or a pod vape, you can use higher strength nicotine – anywhere from 12MG all the up to 35MG Nic Salts vape juice.
With sub-ohm tanks, because of the sheer amount of vapor they produce, you’ll want to keep the nicotine nice and low – no more than 6MG. Any higher than this and your vape juice will taste too harsh. And nobody wants that.
My advice if you’ve just quit smoking and want to stop? Get yourself a pod vape or an MTL tank and use Nic Salts vape juice – it will kill any cravings you have for cigarettes.
High VG vape juice with lower nicotine, conversely, might not be enough to satisfy your needs. Once you have a baseline established, you can then go about reducing your nicotine levels to a more sensible level.
For instance, I only ever vape 10MG Nic Salts. But it took me a while to get there; I started on 35MG Nic Salts and 12MG normal high PG vape juice. I also used high VG vape juice too, at 3MG nicotine, and found myself needing to constantly vape to keep my cravings in check.
Best Vape Juice For Mesh & Sub Ohm Tanks
Since we launched our store, we’ve shipped and sold thousands of liters of vape juice, netting thousands of five-star reviews in the process. Going through our store’s analytics and data, we’ve managed to isolate the 15 most popular high VH vape juice lines, which you can see below:
2021’s Top-Rated Vape Gear🤘
- The Coolest New Vape Mods
- The Best Pod & AIO Vapes
- The Best Sub-Ohm Tanks
- The Top Weed Vaporizers Right Now
- Trailblazer – The #1 RY4 on The Planet: Caramel, Butterscotch & Tobacco. To die for!
- Jungle – Featuring kiwi, strawberry, and banana.
- 1885 – The original vanilla milkshake recipe.
- Cococaine – Cococaine is a very crunchy, delicious cookie topped with toasted coconut
- Maximum overdrive – The ultimate summertime treat, sweet watermelons, and tart berries put your taste buds into maximum overdrive
- Icebound – Carefully mixed with ripe blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries
- Blue Collar – Tart raspberries meet sweet candy in a natural all day vape
- Imagine – Imagine is a tart and lemon vape juice flavor. Yah, like a lemon tart!
- Vice Cream – Vanilla bean ice cream, sandwiched between warm buttery sugar cookies
- Menthol breakdown – Mixed berries with a smooth feeling to the inhale
- Homecoming – Homecoming strawberry and rice pudding have quickly become a favorite.
- Ruth’s Loot – chocolate chip cookies on the inhale and the sweet vanilla on the exhale
- Minted – A mint chip milkshake treat
- Red District – A delightful all day & all night vape with Wild Strawberries, Bananas, and Sour Apples in the ultimate smoothie
- Cherry Express – Cherry Pie with two scoops of vanilla ice cream
Best Vape Juice For Pod Mods & MTL Tanks
When it comes to pod vapes and MTL tanks, you’re best off with Nic Salts vape juice. As of right now, these are my current go-to Nic Salts brands and flavors. When I’m using an MTL tank or a pod mod, I’m always running one of the following Nic Salt vape juices inside it…
|Brand Name||Picture||Rating||Why It Rocks!||Best Place To Buy?|
(My #1 RY4 Nic Salt Blend)
(The ALL-Time BEST)
(Perfect For Dessert Lovers)
(A RY4 To DIE FOR)
(Sweet, Sassy & Sour)
Need A Discount on Your Next Vape Juice Order? Click Here – There’s Plenty of Options…