Vape tanks. They come in all shapes and sizes – from rebuildable tanks to sub-ohm mesh coil tanks. Below, you’ll find information on every style of vape tank – from MTL setups to high-performance RDAs and sub-ohm tanks – including the best vape tanks you can buy right now
THE BEST VAPE TANKS BY STYLE
Best Vape Tanks (Sub Ohm & Mesh)
A good vape tank not only provides excellent flavor but will also save you money by not burning through coils. In this guide, we give you an overview of the best vape tanks on the market right now.
Best MTL Vape Tanks (Inc. Rebuildable Ones)
MTL vape tanks use less juice than standard sub-ohm tanks and are closer to smoking in how they hit. As with mesh coil tanks, with MTL tanks, you have lots of choices – including rebuildable options – from plenty of big brands. Here are my current #1 picks for the best MTL vape tanks
Best RDA Tanks
RDA tanks are unbeatable when it comes to flavor. Nothing else comes close. You’ll also save a fortune on coils when you switch to an RDA. Here’s a breakdown of all the best RDAs on the market right now, according to our team of reviewers.
Best RTA Tanks
An RTA is like an RDA, only it has built-in juice storage. An RTA is a “best of both worlds” kinda vape tank. You get all the flavor of an RDA with the juice capacity of a standard vape tank. But they can be tricky to set up. Unless you go with one of the best RTA tanks listed below – they’re all simple to wick and build and none of them leak.
LEARN MORE ABOUT VAPE TANKS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT VAPE TANKS
- WHAT JUICE SHOULD I USE IN MY TANK? – There are a few different types of vape juice, and the tank you use will dictate which one is best for you. If you’re using a sub-ohm tank or an RDA, you’ll need high VG juice. But if you’re using an MTL tank or a pod vape, you’ll want higher PG vape juice or Nic Salts. Confused? Click and read our full guide…
- WHAT DOES “MTL” MEAN? – I love mouth-to-lung vaping. It’s basically how I vape 99.9% of time. If you’re new to vaping, an MTL vape tank is the best place to start. In this guide, we discuss the PROS and CONS of MTL tanks and detail our current favorite options right now, so you can start as you mean to go on.
- BEST VAPE TANK FOR HEAVY SMOKERS? – If you’ve just quit smoking and you want to stay off the cigarettes for good, you will be infinitely better off if you get the right vape tank/setup from the get-go. In this guide, we detail all the best vape setups for heavy smokers – from tanks and mods to pod mods and the best type of juice to use.
- WHAT IS TEMPERATURE CONTROL VAPING? – Temperature control vaping is a popular way to vape. TC vaping is kinder to your coils, conserves vape juice, and gives you a more consistent vaping experience. As you’ll find out in this guide to temperature control vaping, there are a myriad of benefits associated with switching to TC vaping
- SUB OHM TANK, RDA & RTA EXPLAINED – When it comes to vape tanks, you have a range of options to choose from – sub-ohm tanks, RDAs, MTL tanks, and RTAs. But how are these vape tanks different? Read our detailed guide on all the different styles of vape tanks you can buy – by the end, you’ll know your RTAs from your RDAs and sub-ohm tanks…
- WHAT ARE REBUILDABLE TANKS? – RDAs. RTAs. RDTAs. Rebuildable tanks are super-popular. They provide the best flavor of any style of tank and require a certain amount of DIY – you have to build and install your own coils and wick. If that sounds complicated to you, don’t worry, it really isn’t. In this post, we’ll explain everything you need to know about using and working with rebuildable vape tanks.