When it comes to 100% VG vape juice – or 80% VG vape juice – you need a certain type of vape tank to extract that MAX flavor
If you’re using 100% VG vape juice and you want to extract that maximum amount of flavor, you’re best off with a certain type of vape tank – though you will have a few options when it comes to styles.
I’m talking, of course, about sub-ohm vape tanks. If you’re using 100% VG vape juice, you will have to use a sub-ohm tank to get the best flavor and clouds.
When it comes to sub-ohm tanks, you have three main options:
- Mesh Coil Tanks – These come with pre-made mesh coils, require no building, and are the most popular type of vape tank for use with 100% VG vape juice.
- RDA Tanks – RDA tanks are best for flavor. RDA tanks are rebuildable too, so you’ll have to install your own coils and wick them with cotton. RDA do not have any juice capacity, so you either have to squonk or drip vape juice onto/into the atomizer.
- RTA Tanks – RTA tanks are rebuildable vape tanks, like an RDA, but they have juice capacity like a normal mesh coil vape tank. RTAs are a great option, but they can be fiddly to wick if you’re a beginner.
Best Vape Tank For 100% VG Vape Juice
Mesh Coil Vape Tank
Mesh coil vape tanks are simple to use, can be used at high wattages, and produce excellent flavor – providing you get the right one.
Design exclusively for use with high VG vape juice, including 80% and 100% VG mixes, mesh coil sub-ohm vape tanks are great for beginners and experienced vapers alike.
You will have to buy packs of spare coils for them. But this isn’t a problem, not when you can buy all different kinds and create different vaping experiences.
Mesh coil vape tanks require the least amount of maintenance and are the simplest to run for beginners or those looking for convenience. With a mesh coil tank, you’ll get a ton of flavor, loads of clouds, and hassle-free vaping.
RDA Vape Tank
An RDA tank will produce the most flavor and deliver the biggest clouds. If you’re after flavor and clouds, an RDA is the way to go – nothing else can touch these tanks in this regard.
You’ll want one that squonks too.
This way, when you upgrade your vape mod, you can get a squonk mod and use it with your RDA.
With an RDA, you have to install your own coils – home-made or pre-made – and you have to wick the coil too (which means adding cotton). It’s easy enough to do but it might be a bit much for a beginner.
RTA Vape Tank
I like RTA tanks. They’re basically a combination of a standard sub-ohm tank and an RDA. Theoretically, you get the best of both worlds: RDA-grade flavor and the juice capacity of a mesh coil tank.
The reality can be quite different, however, as RTAs can be fiddly to wick correctly, resulting in leaks and dry hits. My advice? If you go the RTA route, make sure you get an RTA that doesn’t leak and is easy to wick.
If you want maximum flavor and clouds, your best bet is an RDA. RDA tanks were designed specifically for use with high VG vape juice. They produce the largest amounts of vapor and will give you the best flavor.
If you want maximum performance across the board, go with an RDA or an RTA.
If you want big flavor, but don’t want the hassle of building and installing your own coils, you’re best off with a mesh coil vape tank. And right now, our #1 recommendation is the Falcon King tank by HorizenTech.
2021’s Top-Rated Vape Gear🤘
- The Coolest New Vape Mods
- The Best Pod & AIO Vapes
- The Best Sub-Ohm Tanks
- The Top Weed Vaporizers Right Now
It is as close to RDA-grade flavor as you can get from a mesh coil tank.
Big Brands. Massive Savings 🔥
- SAVE 50% ON ALL VAPE JUICE – USE CODE: BETTERYEAR
- SAVE 10% VaporDNA – USE CODE: DNA10
- SAVE 15% CBDfx – USE CODE: FXSAVINGS
- SAVE 20% AMERICAN SHAMAN – USE CODE: AMERICAN20
- SAVE 35% FiveCBD – USE CODE: SAVE35