COVID-19 UPDATE: We’re Still Shippin’ Juice & Supplies 📦
E Juice bottles come in a few shapes. The most common vape juice sizes, however, are 10ml, 30ml, 100ml, and 120ml. And today, we’re going to look at each style in order to help you better understand what’s best for you…
Vape Juice Bottle Sizes – The Most Common Bottle Sizes
- 10ML – 10ml bottles of vape juice are basically samples. They’re small and cheap and are best used when you’re trying out a new E Juice for the first time – especially if you’re buying it online, as you can’t try before you buy online. The benefit of 10ml bottles of vape juice is that you can try a flavor to see if you like it before committing to a larger, more expensive bottle.
- 30ML – 30ml bottles of E Juice are very common, and the reason is simple: they last quite a week, easily a week with moderate to low vaping. 30ml bottles are still relatively cheap, but unlike 10ml bottles they last a while. Therefore, 30ml bottles of E Liquid are ideal if you know you already like the flavor, but want to save some cash – or maybe get a couple of different flavors.
- 50ML – 50ml shortfill bottles are VERY popular in the UK, where you’re not allowed to sell E Juice with nicotine in bottles larger than 10ml. In the US, you can still get them, but most people tend to gravitate towards 30ml or 100ml. Again, these 50ml bottles last a while. They’re just not quite as common as 30ml in the US.
- 100ML – You get a 100ml bottle when you know, love, and trust a flavor. 100ml bottles last AGES, so you’re going to be vaping it for a while. Therefore, you’ll want to make sure you like the flavor first, otherwise it’s going to be a chore getting through it all.
- 120ML – In a similar fashion to 100ml bottles of vape juice, 120ml bottles are big and are designed for fans of a certain flavor. They last the longest of all E Juice bottle sizes. Prices range from $30 to $40 for a 120ml bottle of vape juice, however, ALL the 120ml vape juices inside the VapeBeat E Juice Store retail for just $19.99.
What’s The Best Size Vape Juice Bottle For You?
As always: it depends. Are you a heavy vaper? Or do you only vape occasionally? The amount you vape will have a huge impact on the size of vape juice bottle you need. For instance, if you’re vaping ALL day long and most of the night, you’ll want a 100 or 120ml bottle.
However, if you only vape a little bit, you could definitely get away with a 30/50ML bottle. What does moderate-to-low-vaping look like? Hard to say, but a good rule of thumb would be this: if you vape tank, fully loaded with E Juice, lasts you a couple of days straight, you’re a moderate-to-low vaper.
If you’re anything like me, however, you’ll be getting through a couple of tank’s worth of E Juice a day. And if this is the case, you’ll definitely want to go with bigger bottles. Why? Because you’ll torch your way through 30ml in no time. And 10ml? Forget about it! You could demolish one of those in a few hours with a high-performance tank.
Vape Bottle Materials – Is Glass or Plastic Best?
When you’re buying vape juice, it’s important that you pay close attention to the materials they’re made from; you want high-quality, plastic unicorn-style bottles for your larger E Juices (100ml and 120ml), as these are child-proof and the nozzle will refill any style of tank without any issues.
With 30ml bottles, you will come across a lot more glass. For instance, all of the vape juices inside the VapeBeat E Juice Store are 30ml and 120ml bottles, and they come in glass bottles and unicorn bottles, respectively. Most 30ml bottles that come in glass bottles come with a dripper (not an RDA) for application.
Don’t like storing your E Juice in plastic bottles? No problem. You can pick up a variety of glass containers via Amazon for easy E Juice storage. I don’t bother with this, but it is an option if you want to limit your usage of plastics.
Need Vape Juice? We Got You COVERED ✅
Air Travel and Vape Juice – Limitations You Need To Know About
You cannot take more than 100ml of E Juice with you when traveling on an airplane. For this reason, if you like a selection, it is definitely advisable to carry your E Juice in 30ml bottles, especially if you want to take a selection of flavors.
Whenever I travel, I tend to take a pod mod and Nic Salts, as they take up less room than a standard box mod and tank which requires things like 18650 batteries and an external charger, as well as cotton and wire if you’re using a rebuildable. For me, travelling and pod mods go hand in hand. And if you’re using pod mods, you need Nic Salts E Juice.
Right now, my go-to Nic Salts flavor is Peanut Butterscotch from the VapeBeat Store – it’s freakin’ DELISH! And at 45mg, it packs quite a punch, meaning you only need a couple of toots to get your fix. Ideal for plane and long-distance travel.