What’s the best selling vape juice in the world right now? I didn’t know, so I decided to do some data-mining, using one of the USA’s biggest E Juice retailers…
I decided to use EJUICES for an experiment, a data-mining experiment.
Basically, I wanted to find out what the best selling E Juices for 2018 were. I figured this would be a good way to help you guys find new and exciting E Juices to try.
I did a little digging and some research, and the following E Juices were the most popular in 2018, according to EJUICES data.
Best Selling Vape Juice List 2018 (w/ Quick Descriptions of Each Flavor)
- Vape Pink E-Liquid Butter – Cookie Butter ($21.00) | If you like sweet, dessert-based E Juice then this one comes HIGHLY recommended. Not only is it one of the nicest tasting E Juices you’ll probably ever encounter, but it is also incredibly moreish – you can vape it all day and not get sick of it (something that can and does happen with some sweet juices).
- ETHOS – Crispy Treat ($13.95) | Another sweet, flavor-packed vape juice. This one is a pure dessert-fest that takes like… well, a sweet, crispy pastry. Definitely a “must-vape” for anyone that is serious about dessert flavor E Juices. I love ETHOS anyway, but this flavor is something else entirely!
- Candy King – Strawberry & Watermelon ($22.19) | Candy King is one of the biggest juice brands on the planet. Part of its success is down to its ability to totally nail flavor profiles. Strawberry and Watermelon is one of its most popular blends and has helped propel the brand to seriously heady heights throughout 2017 and 2018. This stuff is ultra-fresh and super-tasty.
- One Up Vapor – Orgasm ($15.99) | Nice name, right!? Don’t worry, though. The flavor has nothing to do with orgasms. This juice is a heady mix of watermelon, guava, and other exotic fruits. It’s a high-VG juice that tastes simply amazing. If you’re big on smooth, fruity-based flavors and you haven’t tried Orgasm yet… you’re missing out!
- KILO E Liquids – Kibbery Yogurt ($19.99) | Do you like cream tart? What about fresh, ripe strawberries? Yep? Well, imagine all of these things combined inside one, perfect E Juice. That’s what you get with this one and, boy, is it a brilliant vape juice. It tastes wonderful and, trust me, you’ll get through an entire bottle in no time. Just make sure you stock up.
- The ONE E-Liquid – The One Strawberry ($19.99) | I’m a huge fan of Strawberry E Juice. It’s one of my all-time favorite vapes. It was also one of the first flavors I ever tried. During my time as a vaper, I’ve chugged my way through many different brands of strawberry E Juice, but The One is the master – it literally OWNS the strawberry E Juice space. A must for anyone that likes strawberry E juice.
- Propaganda E-Liquid – Blue Slushee ($24.99) | I’m not a massive fan of slushy drinks, or blue or red slush flavor. I find them kind of gross. But Propaganda’s Blue Slushee has been getting five star, rave reviews ever since it first dropped. Bottomline: if you’re a slush fan, you should definitely be vaping this stuff.
- Vapetasia E Juice – Killer Kustard (£24.99) | Killer Kustard is a near-perfect custard-based E Juice. The flavor profile and notes are sublime. It’s sweet, smooth, and incredibly moreish. I love vaping this stuff in RDAs, as you get the full gamut of flavors. Definitely a “must-have” for anyone that likes sweet, dessert-focussed E Juices.
- Micro Brew Vapor – Grumpy Old Bastard ($24.99) | I don’t know why this vape juice is called Grumpy Old Bastard, but whatever, it works – you always remember that name. And once you’ve vaped it, you will be in a very good place too. This stuff is freakin’ DELISH. I’m talking smooth, decadent butterscotch, caramel, and cream all mixed up into one heavenly flavor.
- One Up Vapor – Ice Cream & Churros ($15.99) | Ice Cream and Churros. Need I say anymore? This stuff is incredible. Sweet, smooth, packed with flavor and lovely notes that dance on your taste buds. Epic, epic vape juice.
- Milkshake Eliquids – Banana Shake ($27.99) | If you like banana milkshakes, you need to try this juice. I don’t know how they managed to do it, but this juice tastes almost identical to a thick, ice cream-loaded banana milkshake. And not just any old milkshake, either. I’m talkin’ $10 milkshake-good here.
- The Pancake House – Golden Maple ($24.99) | Pancakes finished off with maple syrup. A simple E Juice, but one that is incredibly tasty. I love the smoothness and the sweetness. The combination is subtle and works wonders for me. This stuff is crazy-good. Check it out!
- Anarchrist E-Liquid – BLUE ($21.99) | An intensely refreshing blue raspberry slushy flavor. One of the best, in fact. If slush is your thang, this one comes highly recommended. It’s not too sweet and there’s plenty of zing going on. Excellent stuff.
- YAMI Vapor – Taruto ($21.99) | Taruto by YAMI Vapor could well be my desert island E Juice. If I were stuck on a desert island and all I had to vape was Taruto by Yami Vapor, I could deal with it. No problem. The blend of warm pastry, cream, and sumptuous custard is basically the nicest tasting thing ever.
- The Custard Shoppe – Butterscotch ($29.99) | Custard. And lots of it. And to make things interesting, and a lot sweeter, a healthy dollop of butterscotch. This stuff is legendary, so make sure you check it out!
- Glas Vapor BASIX – Butterscotch Tobacco ($16.95) | Probably the best RY4 E juice on the planet. One of my all-time favorite E Juices. The perfect mix of butterscotch, Cuban tobacco, and caramel. Unbeatable stuff.
- One Hit Wonder – Muffin Man ($24.99) | One Hit Wonder’s Muffin Man has been around for AGES. Now widely considered to be a classic, this dessert-based E Juice tastes exactly like a freshly baked, freshly sugared muffin. One of my first big loves, Muffin Man is an exceptional vape juice everybody should experience at least once.
- Humble Juice Co – Humble Crumble ($19.99) | I am a HUGE fan of Humble Juices, and Humble Crumble is probably one of my favorites. Turns out it is also the favorite of A LOT of other people too. A delicate mix of pastry, cream, and sweetness. This stuff is to die for.
Want 10% Discount For EJuices? Click Here – Use Code: EJC10 at Checkout
Finding The Best E Juice Is HARD – Especially if You’re New To Vaping
There are A LOT of E Juice brands out there, but which are the most popular? It’s impossible to list the “best” when tastes are subjective.
This is why I looked at the “pure numbers” – sales don’t lie, basically.
So, rather than simply listing our favorite E Juices, we thought it’d be better to do some actual data-mining and find out what the best selling vape juice flavors and brands were for the past 12 months.
Keep in mind that this site has hundreds of thousands of customers and sales every month. In order for an E Juice to be considered popular, it has to sell A LOT.
And the 18 juices listed above were the biggest-selling by a considerable margin in 2018.
I’ve actually vaped almost all of them too, so I can attest to their popularity with vapers.
I adore Humble’s E Juices. Ditto Vapetasia, YAMI, and Anarchist.
What About Nic Salts E Juice?
As you can see, all of the E Juice brands listed above are normal, freebase E Juice that comes in big bottles and, usually, lowish nicotine strengths.
Nic Salts weren’t included in this guide simply because I wanted to do a straight-up guide to the most popular form of E Juice – freebase vape juice!
My current favorite Nic Salts E Juice brands are listed inside our Guide To The #1 Nic Salts E Juices & Brands, so if you’re mad for Nic Salts, you can check that out instead. Or, simply use the table below which lists all of our current picks!
|Brand Name||Picture||Rating||Why It Rocks!||Best Place To Buy?|
(The ALL-Time BEST)
(Super Fresh Fruits)
(Perfect For Dessert Lovers)
(Best For Fruity Flavors)
What Does The Data Tell Us About E Juice Flavors?
Pretty simple, really: most people like fruity, creamy, dessert-based E Juices – things like crumble-based flavors, custard flavors, and things based on sharp, tangy fruits like strawberry and raspberry.
As this was a macro study, this kind of makes sense. All of the above are very popular foods, so it stands to reason that when you look at macro data this trend will be reflected in the type of vape juice people are buying.
And if you do get some E Juice today (via EJUICES), don’t forget to use this exclusive discount: 10% OFF All Orders (Use Code: EJC10 at Checkout)