Whether you’re into fruity e-liquid or dessert-based vape juice, our selection of vape juices features some of the UK and USA’s biggest vape juice brands. You’ll find options from Vampire Vape, Doozy, Dinner Lady, Seriously Salty, Pachamama, Nasty Juice, IVG, Pod Salt, and more.
All of our e-liquid comes in 10ml bottles – thanks to European legislation – but the upshot of smaller bottles is even smaller prices, so if you’re looking for the best vape juice and e-liquid in the UK, you’ll find all the best e-juice brands and flavors listed below.
10mg Slushie by Liqua Vape 10ml Flavoured Nic Salts£3.99 Select options
10mg Sweetie by Liqua Vape 10ml Flavoured Nic Salts£3.99 Select options
12mg Slushie by Liqua Vape 10ml (50VG/50PG)£2.99 Select options
20mg Slushie by Liqua Vape 10ml Flavoured Nic Salts£3.99 Select options
3mg Slushie by Liqua Vape 10ml (50VG/50PG)£2.99 Select options
6mg Slushie by Liqua Vape 10ml (50VG/50PG)£2.99 Select options
Kingston 12mg 10ml E-liquids (50VG/50PG)£1.99 Select options
Kingston 18mg 10ml E-liquids (50VG/50PG)£1.99 Select options
Kingston 3mg 10ml E-liquids (50VG/50PG)£1.99 Select options
Kingston 6mg 10ml E-liquids (50VG/50PG)£1.99 Select options
Riot Squad 100% Menthol Range 50ml E-Liquid 0mg (70VG/30PG)£10.99 Select options
yCBG 1000mg CBG E-liquid 60ml (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE)£27.99 Select options
yCBG 2000mg CBG E-liquid 60ml (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE)£38.99 Select options
yCBG 500mg CBG E-liquid 60ml (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE)£19.99 Select options
The Different Types of E-Liquid Explained
As you’re probably well aware, there isn’t just one type of e-juice available to buy. And this can be confusing for new vapers. But don’t worry, it’s really easy to learn the differences between the most commonly used types of e-liquid.
You have two main types of vape juice – traditional, free nicotine e-liquid and Nic Salts e-juice. All e-juice, however, is made from three main ingredients: Propylene Glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerin (VG), water, flavorings, and nicotine.
Nic Salts are a newer form of e-liquid, appearing in and around the time JUUL launched – it was the first vape to use Nic Salts e-liquid.
After the popularity of JUUL, loads of vape juice brands started doing their own Nic Salts blends. Generally speaking, Nic Salts vape juice is designed for use in pod vapes and MTL tanks – basically, low-power vape devices, not sub-ohm tanks.
What Are Nic Salts?
Nic Salts – or nicotine salts – are the exact same type of nicotine you’ll find in cigarettes. With nic salts juice, this natural form of nicotine is blended with e-liquid, as well as flavorings, to create a nic salts vape juice.
Nic Salts are better absorbed into the bloodstream too, which is why they provide a bigger, more cigarette-like hit. The reason for this more efficient absorption is down to the PH levels of the “salts” and their effect on the e-liquid.
The other main benefit of nic salts is that you can vape higher levels of nicotine without a harsh taste. With freebase (traditional) vape juice, higher levels of nicotine seriously impact the flavor, making the juice taste harsh. This is why Nic Salts e-liquids are now so popular – you get a better hit with ZERO harshness.
What About Normal Vape Juice Then?
With standard, freebase nicotine, juice makers use a distilled form of nicotine (AKA freebase nicotine). This is the same type of nicotine used in NRTs like patches, gum, and sprays. It is completely different from Nic Salts and doesn’t provide the same type of hit.
This type of nicotine has to be adapted with benzoic acid first, however, before it can vape. This creates a different PH for the juice compared to Nic Salts. This form of nicotine isn’t as freely absorbed into the bloodstream. It also tastes much harsher at higher levels.
This type of e-liquid came out before Nic Salts and is probably what most vapers who have been vaping for more than five years started with. This type of vape juice is still extremely popular too; it is the most commonly used nicotine in shortfills and high VG vape juice.
The vast majority of high VG vape juice, 50/50, and most shortfills vape juice and e-liquids use this type of nicotine. This type of vape juice is best used in sub-ohm tanks, rebuildable tanks, and even MTL and pod vapes if you go with a non-salt-based 50/50 blend.
Freebase e-liquid is pretty flexible, coming in different blends of PG and VG for different types of vape devices. You can essentially make it suitable for any style of vape device by tinkering with the PG/VG balance.
PG vs VG – What’s The Difference
ALL vape juice, even e-liquid without nicotine, is made up of Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerin (VG). But it is how these two elements are blended in the juice that makes the taste of the juice change so much.
- VG – Vegetable Glycerin (VG) is what gives vape juice its smoothness. If you’re using a sub-ohm tank or a rebuildable tank that runs at high wattages, you’ll want a nice smooth vape. This means you would go with a HIGH VG vape juice – either 70% or 80%, usually written as 80/20 or 70/30.
- PG – Propylene Glycol (PG) is what carries the flavor in vape juice, but while it does a great job of this it does have one problem: it tastes very harsh in large amounts. High PG levels is what gives you the throat-hit that MTL vapers like so much. But you DO NOT want this on sub-ohm tanks, you’d cough your lungs up. High PH e-liquids – 50/50 blends or even 60/40 – are designed for pod vapes, MTL tanks, and low power clearomizers.
Best PG / VG Blend For Each Style of Vape
- MTL Tanks – If you’re using an MTL tank, you can use Nic Salts or traditional vape juice, just make sure you go with a 50/50 blend. You WANT a throat hit with MTL vaping and to get this you need to use higher PG blends.
- Pod Vapes – Similar to MTL vape tanks, most pod vapes are designed to run on Nic Salts and higher PG blends of e-liquid. This means stick to 50/50 blends and Nic Salts for the best results.
- Sub Ohm Tanks – With sub-ohm vape tanks, you run them at high wattages and crank loads of power through them. This is why they produce massive clouds. If this is the style of vaping you want to do, you NEED to use HIGH VG vape juice and keep the nicotine below 6mg. As for blends, I’d stick to 80/20 or 70/30 blends for best results.