Disposable Vape Market Stats – $18 Billion By 2032, Study Claims
Disposable vapes are becoming increasingly popular, with the global disposable vape market estimated to reach $18 Billion by 2032.
- Disposable e-cigarettes are becoming increasingly popular, with a global market estimated to reach $18 billion by 2032.
- This growth is mainly attributed to their convenience of use and increased availability of products in physical and online stores.
- Demand for devices offering better performance and flavors is driving innovation in the industry, resulting in more powerful and feature-packed disposables being made available.
- Popular amongst smokers looking for an alternative way to reduce the harm associated with traditional cigarettes, they have access to flavors that provide a satisfying experience at lower prices than combustible ones.
- The US is the biggest market for disposable vapes, taking up 49.8% share of global sales; other countries like the UK and parts of Europe are quickly following suit thanks to brands like Elfbar and other popular vape brands entering the market.
Disposable vapes are BIG business. But most vapers walking around have NO IDEA about just how big a business it is. That’s why every man and his dog is releasing disposable vapes right now.
As vape products go, they’re the hottest new type of device on the market, surpassing both traditional mod and tank combos and, of course, newer things like pod vapes.
Global Disposable Vape Market Stats [2022 to 2032]
According to a new report from MarketWatch Insights, this growth can be attributed to factors such as convenience of use and increased availability of products in physical and online stores.
The report also suggests that the demand for devices offering better performance and flavors is driving innovation in the industry, giving rise to more powerful and feature-packed disposables.
If you want an idea of just how good these types of vapes are getting, I suggest you look at some of the best disposable vapes right now – they’re fast becoming as useful and powerful as pod vapes.
Of course, their disposable nature does raise quite a lot of concerns about their impact on the environment.
Why Disposables Are So Popular
The main reason, according to the report, is that they’re compact and, thus, easy to carry around. Next, they’re real simple – there’s no large mods, batteries, and things like coils and wicks to worry about.
The US is the current biggest market for disposable vapes, according to for a whopping 49.8% share of global sales. But countries like the UK and many parts of Europe are quickly following suit, as more and more smokers switch over to vaping.
Part of the reason why the US market is leading the way is because, unlike in Europe, many vape brands – Puff Bar, Stig, Mr. Fog Max, Myle, Fogg Flavor, Cali Bars Disposable Vape Pens, Two Good, Bang XXL and Solace Salts, to name just a few – are based in the US with excellent distribution and access to customers through large-scale retailers.
Here’s a full breakdown of the best disposable vape brands on the market right now.
Drake EquationCo-founder and Editor of VapeBeat. I make the words.
Disposable Vapes on a Plane – Are They Allowed? Let’s Find Out…
Can you take disposable vapes on a plane? Here’s everything you need to know – plus some additional tips for traveling safely
Puff Bar Review: Still The King In 2023?
It’s early, but I’m calling it – Puff Bar disposable vapes are the #1 top option for those looking for killer flavor, great performance, and lots of choices…