Here’s a collection of some of the best AIO – All In One – vape kits you can buy right now, based on our team’s extensive testing and research
Best AIO Vapes 2024
As of right now, the best AIO vape you can buy is the Vaporesso XROS Pro. The MTL draw is outstanding, its coils last for weeks in between changes, it charges up quickly, and the battery lasts all day.
- Compatible with all XROS pods, improved battery life, rock-solid design, display, faster charging
- 1200mAh battery, 2ml pods, backward compatible with all XROS pods
- DTL, MTL w/ Nic Salts
If you want more power and the ability to run High VG juice and do things like sub-ohm vaping, our pick for 2024 would currently be the VooPoo Argus Pro 2.
- Compact DL/RDL size, premium leather grip, beginner-friendly ‘SMART’ mode, excellent flavor and clouds, long-lasting coils, ideal for RDL/DL vaping
- New PnP X tank is not backwards compatible with older PnP coils
- Beginners, RDL/DL vaping, pod vape lovers
You can check out my full review of the VooPoo ARGUS Pro 2 here and see why myself and the team rate it so highly.
And here’s the best of the rest AIO vapes
What is The Best AIO Vape?
When pod vapes (or AIO vapes) first appeared on the scene, I tended to avoid them simply because you had to make too many concessions – poor battery life, non-removable coils, etc.
But as the market has developed, things have changed, allowing for devices that run both MTL and DTL coils, pack in huge batteries, and output lots of power.
But choosing the best AIO vape is tricky; there are literally thousands of potential options on the market right now, including the ever-popular disposable vapes.
But for me – and the rest of the team – the one to beat right now is the Vaporesso XROS Pro.
It picks up where the also-exceptional Vaporesso XROS 3 left off, adding in more power, a larger battery, and faster charging, alongside new additions like a display and the ability to lock the device. All good things.
AIO Vape Means “All In One Vape Kit”
Plenty of hardcore vapers, including myself and Grimm Green, don’t actually like carting around massive mods and tanks around with them.
They’re too bulky in the pocket, and the clouds they kick out can be, well… a little too much for a quiet beer in a bar.
And I happen to agree with this sentiment.
I like having something more discreet when I’m out and about, either with friends in town or when I’m driving long distance.
Why I Use AIO Vape Kits “On The Go” – Spoiler: Stealth Vaping
For me, it’s about four, key factors:
- They’re simple and there are no moving parts (I don’t need to drip)
- They don’t kick out massive plumps of vapor
- They’re discreet; I can have it in my pocket and hardly know its there
- They’re stealthy as F**K – ideal for cheeky vapes
Latest AIO Vape News, Reviews & Guides
Thanks to America’s war on vaping, the UWELL Caliburn is no longer available to buy….
What are the current best SMOK Novo alternatives on the market? As always, you have…
What’s the best nic salt juice for the VooPoo Argus P1? Here’s our top picks…
Are you looking for the best Nic Salt juice to pair with your Vaporesso XROS…
In a straight up Vaporesso XROS 3 vs Vaporesso XROS 3 Mini comparison which pod…