The ultimate guide to vape batteries – from 18650 batteries
We designed this page as an ultimate guide to vape batteries and vape battery safety. Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about vape batteries, how they work, and how to use them safely.
We’ve included as much media and links out to supporting posts as possible. Battery safety is super-important, so it is good that you’re taking to the time to better understand how vape batteries work.
- Best Vape battery brands – The best vape battery brands are detailed in one place. What we use and recommend
- vape battery saftey tips – How to use and look after your vape batteries.
- best vape battery charger – The ONLY vape battery charger we ever use and why. Read our full review to find out why.
- how to spot re-wraps – Re-wrapped batteries are not safe. DO NOT use them. Here’s how you spot them…
- Why Do Vape Batteries Explode?
- Can I Take Vape Batteries On A Plane?
- Different Vape Battery Sizes: A Guide...
What Does mAh Mean?
mAh stands for Milliamps Hour. The higher the mAh, the longer the battery will last. And when it comes to vape batteries, you want the highest rating mAh possible.
Best Vape Battery Brands
If you want to be safe and ensure your vape mod is always running safely, you need to use proper batteries – batteries that have been tested for vaping.
Below are our current #1 picks for the best vape batteries for 2021.
VAPE BATTERY FAQs
- What is The Best Battery For Vape? – The best vape battery for your vape is one that has been tested and vetted by expert vapers. As of right now, the best – and safest – vape battery is either the Sony VTC6 or the GOLISI S35.
- Can I Use AA Batteries Instead of 18650? – No, you cannot use AA batteries instead of 18650 batteries. It would be extremely dangerous, it wouldn’t work, and you could end up hurting yourself.
- Where Can I Buy Genuine 18650 Batteries? – The best place to buy genuine 18650 vape batteries is via a trusted retailer. In this respect, we ALWAYS use UK ECIG STORE and have done for the best part of the last decade.
- Do 18650 Batteries Explode? – Yes, on occasion vape batteries have been known to explode. Most of the time, however, this is down to misuse. Usually, explosions happen when you use an unregulated vape mod (like a mech mod) and you don’t know what you’re doing. This is why you should ALWAYS use regulated vape mods