Novel Food application number: RP349
Broad-spectrum CBD is a bit of a mix between Full Spectrum CBD and CBD Isolate. Like Full Spectrum CBD, the other compounds found within the plant are preserved in the extract; however, like CBD Isolate, THC is completely removed. Because Broad Spectrum CBD contains multiple cannabinoids, it can deliver the enhanced benefits of the “entourage effect,” without the risk of psychoactive effects of THC (Non-Detectable below 0.05%)
THC Non – Detectable.
Broad Spectrum Formula available in these strengths: 300mg, 600mg & 1000mg
– 30ml Dripper Bottle
– PG/VG : 50/50 – Best for Vaping
– Guaranteed THC NON DETECTABLE* (less than 0.05%) & Nicotine Free
– Flavours based on Natural Organic Terpenes
– No alcohol, no animal extracts
– USP / food grade ingredients
– Tamper-proof and childproof
– Quality controlled
– Certified CBD concentration in 30 ml bottle
MCT Coconut Oil, CBD (Broad Spectrum)
Shake well. Start with a few drops, 2-3 times a day. Keep it under the tongue for one minute, max. 15 drops per day. Slowly increase the dosage. It differs per person. Not for sale to minors. May induce drowsiness or allergy. Seek medical advice if you fell unwell. May contain traces of nuts. Keep out of reach of children.