If you don’t know about Reddit, you’re missing out on a veritable treasure trove of information. Let’s fix that today
Reddit is perhaps one of the greatest things to ever happen on the internet. I use Reddit more than Google these days for literally everything – cooking, recipes, fitness, vaping and more. It has everything. Just think of something, a subject, it can be anything, go onto Reddit and you’ll discover there’s a subreddit for it.
Hell, there’s even one a subreddit for people who think they’ve switched dimensions and are now living on a different strand of the multiverse, one where Ghost Hunters is called TAPS and the Allies lost WW2. But I digress – this is about vaping and vaping products.
Reddit is like a big forum, one that is broken up into millions of subreddits. Inside these subreddits, users can post comments and/or links to articles and content they find interesting. Other Reddit users can then up-vote/down-vote the post and comment on it. You earn points, as a user, by posting things people like and up-vote.
Reddit & Vaping: A Match Made In Heaven
If you’re new to vaping, or just looking to meet like minded folk and find out more about the subject and what the best products are, then you NEED to get yourself a Reddit account. You can ask questions, read about pretty much everything related to vaping, and meet fellow vaping enthusiasts.
All you need to do is register with a username and you’re free to add stuff, comment and share content with fellow Reddit users. Don’t want to register and prefer lurking in the shadows? That’s fine too, but just be warned you will not be able to post anything. I did it this was for a few months before signing up, though I would highly recommend getting involved from the get-go. Reddit is all about interaction and community.
There’s also a selection of very decent iPhone and Android apps for Reddit too. My favourite is Bacon Reader for Android and Alien Blue for iPhone and iPad.
Now, without further ado, here’s a collection of some of the best vaping subreddits on Reddit:
- /r/electronic_cigarette – EVERYTHING vape-related
- /r/ecigclassifieds – ecig classifieds
- /r/Canadian_ecigarette – Blame Canada
- /r/ecr_eu – For those that buy in Euros
- /r/ecig_vendors – specific to suppliers
- /r/DIY_eJuice – find and share juice recipes
- /r/vaporents – tree-cigs
- /r/ECR_Gaming – gaming while vaping
- /r/ecrpoker – poker+vapor
- /r/vapeporn – lung candy
- /r/vapeitforward – vapers helping vapers
- /r/juiceswap – American e-liquid for non Americans
- /r/vaping101 – learn to vape
- /r/coilporn – x-rated ohms
- /r/OpenPV – Share mod intel
- /r/PVcommission – commission an e-cig